Flexible dual currency payments locally and in mainland China
Get up to 2.4% in RewardCash rebates
Easy QR code payments with $100 RewardCash rebate
Additional benefits you can enjoy
- One card, dual currencyEnjoy flexible payments in Hong Kong dollars and renminbi without worrying about exchange rate fluctuations.
- Fabulous worldwide UnionPay offersEnjoy dining, shopping and other fabulous offers with your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card all over the world! For details, please visit the UnionPay website.
- Activate your virtual card once your application has been approvedOnce your application has been approved, you can activate your virtual card and add it to your digital wallets. Start shopping online and making mobile payments with your card right away for a faster, hassle-free experience!
- Foreign currency transaction fee waiverSave 1.95% in fees on every renminbi and Macau pataca transaction.
- Enjoy medical and travel assist services (Assist Services)Need some help while you're in mainland China? We're just a call away. UnionPay's Assist Services—Emergency Medical Assistance and Emergency Travel Assistance—are ready to lend a hand.
Things you should know
An annual income of HKD60,000 or above
Apply online now
With HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Without HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Frequently asked questions
What are my repayment options for this card?
What are 'Assist Services'?
What supporting documents do I need to provide in my credit card application?
Where can I upload supporting documents for my credit card application?
How long will it take for me to get my new credit card?
Can I get an annual fee waiver on my credit card?
How are credit card finance charges and late charges calculated?
Get more from your card
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay! T&Cs apply.