Get started with Online Banking
With HSBC Online Banking, you can securely bank anywhere with an internet connection, on any device.
- Holistic banking experienceSee all your transactions and in-depth account details summarised on one dashboard.
- Comprehensive investment portfolioManage your investments with ease on our user-friendly interface.
- Enhanced banking servicesEnjoy greater control of your own banking preferences such as setting transfer limits and auto-payments.
Register for Personal Internet Banking
Log on to access your accounts online
Simpler design for your everyday banking needs
We're updating HSBC Online Banking with a new look and enhanced features for an even better and easier banking experience:
- a more comfortable interface to fit any screen sizes
- a more intuitive navigation menu to pay and transfer money swiftly
- more convenient filters to view your eStatements and eAdvices
Stay tuned for the upcoming enhancements!
Invest with ease
Manage your full investment portfolio using our wealth dashboard.
Stay flexible with time deposits
Make your savings work for you with 24-hour access to our time deposit accounts.
Bank smartly and securely online
Online and banking security
Learn how to keep your accounts secure through regular log ons, checking transactions and keeping anti-virus software up to date.
Mobile Security Key
Mobile Security Key is a feature within the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and is used to generate a unique, one-time use security code in order to access to full range of Personal Internet Banking services.
How do I register for Personal Internet Banking
You can get immediate access to Personal Internal Banking provided you have any of the following4:
- An HSBC account with ATM or Phone Banking service
- An HSBC credit card with ATM service
- An HSBC MPF or ORSO Defined Contribution Scheme account
Get your access to Online Banking in 5 simple steps
- There is no charge from us if you pay money to, or receive money from accounts from other banks via FPS, but other banks may have different charging policies.
- HSBC Global Transfers is an instant transfer to self-named or third-party overseas HSBC accounts exclusively available to HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC One customers. It is free of charge to HSBC Jade and HSBC Premier customers exclusively. Please refer to "HSBC Global Transfers Supported Countries and Fee Tariff" for the list of supported countries.
5. If your identification documentation number is six characters or fewer, or your date of birth records held by HSBC are incomplete, you will not be automatically registered for eStatements and eAdvices.