Finance your drive to sustainability
Borrow up to HKD3 million, or 23 times your monthly salary, or the purchase price of your electric vehicle, whichever is the lowest, and pay it back in instalments over a period of up to 60 months.
- Switch to a more sustainable lifestyle
- You can set a flexible repayment period of up to 60 months and pay your loan back in fixed monthly payments
- You won't be charged any handling fees for the loan
As low as
Monthly flat rate
As low as
Cash rebates of up to HKD2,800 and HSBC motor insurance offer
- All HSBC Electric Vehicle Personal Instalment Loan customers can enjoy an APR as low as 2.25%[@loans-evlowannualisedrateoffer] and up to HKD2,800 in cash rebate[@loans-evcashrebateeligibility]. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free Charger Liability Coverage will be offered to the customer who apply for Motor Insurance choosing Comprehensive Cover (Electric vehicle customers only) through online submission on or before 31 Dec 2023. Terms and conditions apply.
- The monthly repayment amount, monthly flat rate, Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) and total interest amount shown in the calculator are for indication only and are not meant to be final.
- The illustration does not reflect the actual allocation of principal and interest. Please also note that the actual monthly repayment amount may differ, customers should refer to the loan confirmation letter for the actual related information.
- The monthly repayment amount and the APR is calculated based on a 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54 or 60-month repayment period and loan amount of every HKD10,000. The monthly repayment amount is rounded up to one decimal place.
- The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Starting your own business successfully
See what you need to consider and plan for in order to start up a successful business
Tax loans vs. instalment loans
Compare between these two types of personal loans and see which one suits your purposes better
What to consider before getting a loan
Read about the 5 things you should think about or double-check before you apply for a loan
What to look out for when getting a loan
Be careful and watch out for these 6 things before you apply for a loan
Things you should know
To be eligible for HSBC Electric Vehicle Personal Instalment Loan, you must:
- be a Hong Kong resident
- be at least 18 years old
- have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
- not have other car loan applications for the electric vehicle and you haven't paid for the vehicle in full
In addition to the general documents required to process a loan application, other documents you'll need to provide:
- Prior to loan drawdown, provide past 6 months' proof of the order agreement or documents showing the payment of deposits for the purchase of eligible electric vehicle[@loans-evpurchaseproof]
- Within 6 months after loan drawdown, provide vehicle registration document or related documents as proof of electric vehicle ownership[@loans-evownership]
Fees and charges
How to apply
Via online form
Submit an online form
Call us on our 24/7 application hotline to get started.
Already applied? Upload documents now
Find out more
How much should I borrow?
How long should I borrow for?
Can I reborrow the repaid principal from the loan?
Will I save on interest expenses by repaying my Personal Instalment Loan early?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Revolving Credit Facility
Spare cash you can withdraw at any time, on your own schedule at 1.90% p.a. for your first 3 months, and at 1.91% APR[@loans-introrate]
HSBC Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program
Consolidate your other loans and credit card balances into a high loan amount of up to 21 times your monthly salary or HKD1.2 million (whichever is lower) without any handling fees
By working together to support sustainable projects and initiatives, we can make real progress in the move to a global net zero economy
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Electric Vehicle Personal Instalment Loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.
- The screen displays and the images of the website are for reference and illustration purposes only.