No withdrawal fee
Easily check your account transactions with the monthly statement
Fast loan application approval and withdrawal in 1 minute if you need cash quickly6
No fixed repayment period, may choose to repay monthly minimum payment7
Interest8 calculated daily on outstanding amount only and no handling fee
With HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Without HSBC Personal Internet banking
- You must be a Hong Kong resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match?
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions
How to borrow money wisely
Know what to consider before you borrow money, and understand the risks involved.
Consolidate your debts
Clear your debts faster using the Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program.
Cash Instalment Plan
Fixed monthly payments so that you can plan accurately.
Extra cash and financial flexibility to realise your personal goals. Convert your available credit limit into instant cash or transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards to your HSBC credit card account.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- To be eligible for the First Month Full Interest Rebate Offer, you must submit a loan application which is approved by us during the promotional period which commences on 7 Jul 2022 and ends on 12 Dec 2022, both dates inclusive (the "Promotional Period"). The interest rebate is calculated at an introductory rate of 1.90% p.a. with an Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) of 1.91% for all approved credit limits. The “First Month” refers to the period from the date of the loan disbursement to the first statement date of the respective account (both dates inclusive).
- For the first 3 months' introductory rate period, introductory rate is 1.90% p.a. and Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) is 1.91% for all approved credit limit. "First 3 months' introductory rate period" refers to the period from the date of loan disbursement to the third statement date of the respective account (both dates inclusive). The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by the Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate. Please refer to the interest rate table for respective APRs.
- An annual fee of 1% of approved credit limit per annum shall apply (up to a maximum of HKD1,000), subject to a first-year annual fee waiver.
- Apply online to enjoy up HKD100 cash rebate: To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully apply for an draw down the loan with an amount of HKD100,000 or above via HSBC website www.hsbc.com.hk or HSBC Personal Internet Banking. Terms & Condition apply.
- Submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application to enjoy HKD100 cash rebate : To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application during the Promotional Period with an approved loan amount of HKD100,000 or above. Terms & Condition apply.
- Applications have to be submitted during the Bank’s service hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am - 8 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday and public holidays: 12 noon - 12 midnight, or individual branch’s opening hours) with all required information (including without limitation a valid HSBC banking account number) and documents. The actual turnaround time starts when all the required information is successfully input into the Bank’s application evaluation system and the Bank may provide the instant application result and fund disbursement. Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- The minimum monthly repayment amount will be calculated according to the formula set out in the Confirmation Letter. Should be the Statement Date fall on a holiday, interest will be debited to the Facility Account on the last working date preceding the Statement Date.
- Once your loan application is approved, the loan amount (exclusive of the annual service fee, if applicable) will be credited directly to your designated HSBC account without prior notice. Interest will be calculated once the loan amount is credited to your designated account.
- Deposit in Revolving Credit Facility Account are deposits qualified for protection by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Revolving Credit Facility applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at 2233 3000.