Revolving credit for evolving needs
Our Revolving Credit Facility offers you the flexibility of unlimited withdrawals within the credit line and setting your own credit repayment schedule. You'll only pay interest on the credit you use, and the credit limit will be restored automatically after each repayment.
- Fast loan application approval and withdrawal
- No fixed repayment period
- Pay interest for only what you use
Full interest rebate[@loans-first-month-waiver-2023q2]
Next 2 months[@loans-introrate]
Limited time offer
- First-year annual fee waiver[@loans-annualwaiver] and up to HKD200 cash rebate[@loans-applyonline] [@loans-submitsupport]
- Successfully apply for a Revolving Credit Facility to enjoy a full interest rebate on the 1st month and 1.91% APR for the next 2 months[@loans-first-month-waiver-2023q2] [@loans-introrate].
What you need to know before you borrow
What to consider before getting a loan
Read about the 5 things you should think about or double-check before you apply for a loan
Which of HSBC's lending solutions is your right match?
Find a suitable lending product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions
Tax loans vs. instalment loans
Compare between these two types of personal loans and see which one suits your purposes better
Things you should know
To apply for an HSBC Revolving Credit Facility, you must:
- be a Hong Kong resident
- be at least 18 years old
- have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
Fees and charges
Via HSBC Online Banking
Log on to HSBC Online Banking to apply online.
Apply over the phone
Call us on our 24/7 application hotline to get started.
Don't have HSBC Online Banking?
Already applied? Upload documents now
Find out more
What's the difference between a Personal Instalment Loan and a Revolving Credit Facility?
How much should I borrow?
How long should I borrow for?
What other repayment options do I have besides fixed monthly loan repayments?
You may also be interested in
Personal Instalment Loan Redraw
Borrow a part of or up to all of the principal from what you’ve repaid on your existing loan, without having to reapply
HSBC Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program
Consolidate your other loans and credit card balances into a high loan amount of up to 21 times your monthly salary or HKD1.2 million (whichever is lower) without any handling fees
- Applications have to be submitted during the Bank's service hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am - 8 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday and public holidays: 12 noon - 12 midnight, or individual branch's opening hours) with all required information (including without limitation a valid HSBC banking account number) and documents. The actual turnaround time starts when all the required information is successfully input into the Bank's application evaluation system and the Bank may provide the instant application result and fund disbursement. Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- The minimum monthly repayment amount will be calculated according to the formula set out in the Confirmation Letter. Should the Statement Date fall on a holiday, interest will be debited to the Facility Account on the last working date preceding the Statement Date.
- Once your loan application has been approved, the loan amount (which excludes any applicable annual service fees) will be credited directly to your designated HSBC account without prior notice. Interest will be calculated once the loan amount is credit to your designated account.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Revolving Credit Facility applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852) 2233 3000.
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!