Pay with your HSBC Card using Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a secure and easy-to-use mobile payment service which can be used on selected Samsung devices1 to make purchases almost anywhere. Start using Samsung Pay to enjoy all the benefits of your credit card!
Click onto the Samsung Pay app and add your eligible HSBC credit card. With the Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technologies, you can make payments almost anywhere2.
- Samsung Pay is simple to use and is widely accepted at almost any merchant accepting credit cards.
- Samsung Pay is secure because your digital card is stored and protected in Secure Environment using Samsung Knox technology. Your physical card details are not stored by Samsung Pay. To ensure each payment is authorised by you, you need to authenticate every payment with your iris, fingerprint or Samsung Pay specific PIN.
- You can easily manage your Samsung Pay transactions. Your last 10 transactions are available in your device and all transactions will be grouped on your statement with clear indication of “SAMSUNG PAY”.
- You can continue to enjoy all the benefits and rewards from your HSBC credit card.
Ready to use Samsung Pay?
- I have an eligible Samsung device1
- I am a cardholder with a personal HSBC HKD Visa Credit Card or Mastercard Credit Card
Don't have an HSBC credit card? Do you want to use Samsung Pay?
Set up is simple
To add your card to Samsung Pay, just complete the simple steps for your compatible device as below:
Ensure your device is updated to the latest Android version and Samsung Pay app.
2. Set up
Launch the Samsung Pay App. Log in your Samsung Account and set up your iris, fingerprint or Samsung Pay specific PIN.
Tap the add button. Scan your HSBC credit card information, or enter the details manually.
Complete verification by calling our contact centre number.
To add your card to Samsung Pay on your Gear, just complete the simple steps as below:
- Launch Samsung Gear App on your paired Android phone (Android OS 4.4 and higher with over 1.5GB RAM).
- Connect your paired phone to Gear via Bluetooth, if it is not already connected.
- Tap on "Open Samsung Pay" under info tab.
- Tap on "Add Card" shown on the screen to register your card. * You will need to register a new Gear PIN lock if you have not set it before.
- Scan your HSBC credit card information, or enter the details manually.
- Complete verification by calling our contact centre number.
- When you first launch the Samsung Pay app, please have a Hong Kong SIM card inserted so that the customized Samsung Pay can be downloaded and installed.
- You can add up to ten cards in a device and the same card can be added up to nine devices.
- The first card displayed is either the last card you registered or the last card you viewed or used. Payment will be made from this card. You can also swipe left or right to select another card for payment.
- You can also remove your card anytime by tapping “Delete card” in the menu at the top right hand corner.
Add your card to Samsung Pay
Pay with Samsung Pay
HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
Get instant recognition, personalised services and privileges all over the world.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers cardholders a wide range of unsurpassed advantages, instant recognition and exclusive privileges.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
1Samsung Pay works with Galaxy Note9, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S10+/S10/S10e, Galaxy S9+/S9, Galaxy S8+/S8, Galaxy S7 edge/S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy A9/A8s/A8 Star/A8+, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy C5 Pro, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear S3 Frontier, Gear S3 Classic and Gear Sport. Devices supporting Samsung Pay may update from time to time. Please visit Samsung Pay website for more details.