Easy, everyday banking
- Bank the way you wantWith an HSBC account, you can manage your money 24/7 online and in mobile banking, set up bill payments and make contactless payments with a debit card.
- Enjoy banking privileges worldwideGet everything you need to manage your money across borders. And with HSBC Premier, you and your family can enjoy the same privileges in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Send money around the worldUse mobile banking, online banking, phone banking or visit a branch to easily send money out of Hong Kong. You can transfer to over 200 countries and territories in more than 40 different currencies. Limits and fees apply.1
- Access exclusive offersWith some of our accounts, you can access worldwide offers and discounts on dining, travel, shopping and more.
Making the most of living in Hong Kong
Guide to moving to Hong Kong
This guide gives you essential info you need for a successful start to life in Hong Kong.
Changes in work visas
Stay up to date with changes to work visas in Hong Kong and other markets.
5 tips for sending money abroad
Sending money abroad? Here's a checklist for a worry-free money transfer experience every time.
3 habits for financial wellbeing
Changing your spending habits can improve your finances and help you achieve financial wellbeing.
Start with an HSBC Hong Kong account
If you've just arrived in Hong Kong, compare some of our most popular all-in-one accounts and FX services to find the right one for you.
With just one account, you could shop, spend and save in 12 major currencies, invest, and make Time Deposits.
Unlock the benefits of personalised wealth management services and comprehensive global support.
Foreign Currency Savings
Manage your savings across different currencies via mobile and online banking and earn interest on your account balance.
Open an account outside Hong Kong
To get the most out of our international services, we can help you open another account in your home country or region - so you can easily manage your money worldwide.
Frequently asked questions
What's the healthcare like in Hong Kong?
Who is liable to pay income tax in Hong Kong?
Can I open an international account for a family member?
How do I transfer money from overseas to my newly opened Hong Kong bank account?
You might also be interested in
Studying in Hong Kong
Make the most of studying in your new home with our range of international services.
GBA Wealth Connect
Eligible residents in Greater Bay Area (GBA) cities across mainland China and Hong Kong can invest via a closed-loop fund flow channel.
- A handling fee is charged for each outward telegraphic transfer issued. The service fee is waived for each RMB telegraphic transfer issued to HSBC Group/branches in mainland China via HSBC Online Banking. Additional charges may be levied by the bank, other banks and/or overseas banks. HSBC Global Transfers service is free of charge for HSBC One, Premier and Jade customers.