Overseas property solutions
Whether you're looking to buy your first home overseas or grow a property portfolio abroad, our International Banking Centre in Hong Kong can support you throughout the journey.
Access our global HSBC network
We'll refer you to a mortgage specialist in the country or region you're purchasing property in.
- Teams to support you through the application process
- Make free and instant transfers to your self-named or third-party overseas1 HSBC accounts worldwide for international property transactions
- Privileges and preferential exchange rates for HSBC Premier and Jade customers
Manage your overseas mortgage with ease
HSBC offers mortgages and bank accounts around the world so you can finance your overseas properties and have your banking needs met, all without having to set foot on a plane.
- Different foreign exchange services to suit your repayment plan
- Enhanced mortgage application process
- Refinance your local property to support your overseas property purchase
Applying for an overseas mortgage
How it works
Who can apply for an overseas mortgage
How to apply for an international mortgage
How much it costs
Taking out an HSBC overseas mortgage
Get started with an overseas mortgage
Already have an HSBC account in Hong Kong?
Our IBC in Hong Kong can connect you to the relevant overseas mortgage specialists. You can book an appointment by phone, email or online.
New to HSBC?
Get in touch if you're new to HSBC or don't have a Security Device/ Mobile Security Key to log on.
You might also be interested in
Take advantage of worldwide privileges while protecting yourself and your loved ones.
Unlock the benefits of personalised wealth management services and comprehensive global support.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
1 Remittances to third-party accounts via HSBC Global Transfers may not be available to every country. See our full list of regions and complete tariffs guide.