Enjoy financial flexibility with cash in hand
- Enjoy fast approval and cash withdrawal within just 1 minute[@loans-withdrawin1min]
- Borrow up to HKD3 million or 23 times your monthly salary, whichever is lower
- No proof of income and tax demand note required[@loans-support-docs] if you've kept an auto-payroll account with us for the last 1 month
- If your income is irregular (e.g. due to part-time employment, profit-sharing or commission-based pay), you won't need to provide proof of income[@loans-support-docs] as long as you've kept an auto-payroll account with us for at least the last 3 months
- You can set a flexible repayment period of up to 24 months, for longer and more flexible repayment period, please visit Personal Instalment Loan for details.
Enjoy rewards of up to $4,500 plus double $288 additional rewards
- Up to $4,500 rewards[@loans-hkd4500-rebate-offer] – Get a Personal Tax Loan now to enjoy an APR as low as 1.68%[@loans-lowannualisedrateoffer], with up to HK$2,500 cash rebate and $2,000 RewardCash. Terms and conditions apply.
- Extra HK$288 in cash rebate when you draw down a Personal Instalment Loan or Personal Tax Loan during the promotional period, and accumulate the designated FX transactions. Terms and conditions apply.
- Extra $288 in RewardCash when you draw down a Personal Instalment Loan or Personal Tax Loan during the promotional period, and apply for an eligible personal primary HSBC credit card. Terms and conditions apply.
- The monthly repayment amount, monthly flat rate, Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) and total interest amount shown in the calculator are for indication only and are not meant to be final.
- The rates for individual customers may vary. Please call our hotline, log on to HSBC Online Banking or the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app to enquire about your eligible rates including APR and repayment information.
- The illustration does not reflect the actual allocation of principal and interest. Please also note that the actual monthly repayment amount may differ, customers should refer to the loan confirmation letter for the actual related information.
- The monthly repayment amount and the APR is calculated based on a 6, 12, 18, 24-month repayment period and loan amount of every HKD10,000. The monthly repayment amount is rounded up to one decimal place.
- The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Via HSBC HK App
Via online banking
Apply by phone
Scan the QR code to open the HSBC HK App
Tax loan strategy
Learn how a tax loan differs from a personal loan, and what to look out for before you take out a tax loan
Tax loans vs. instalment loans
Compare between these two types of personal loans and see which one suits your purposes better
What to consider before getting a loan
Read about the 5 things you should think about or double-check before you apply for a loan
Things you should know
To be eligible for an HSBC Personal Tax Loan, you must:
- be a Hong Kong resident
- be at least 18 years old
- have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
Fees and charges
Frequently asked questions
How much should I borrow?
How long should I borrow for?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Revolving Credit Facility
Spare cash you can withdraw at any time, on your own schedule at 1.90% p.a.[@loans-introrate] for your first 3 months, and at 1.91% APR[@loans-introrate]
HSBC Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program
Consolidate your other loans and credit card balances into a high loan amount of up to 23 times your monthly salary or HKD3 million (whichever is lower) without any handling fees
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Personal Tax Loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.