Convert your available credit limit into handy cash or transfer the outstanding balance from another credit card to your HSBC credit card account to reduce interest expenses. No fixed repayment period or repayment amount for Cash Credit Plan. Apply now to enjoy your financial flexibility.
- Preferential annual interest rate as low as 5.8% for first 180 days1
- Flexible repayment amount as low as the minimum payment of credit card monthly statement
- Interest calculated on daily basis, no fixed repayment amount and repayment schedule
- Direct cash disbursement to your designated account
|-||Preferential interest rate at 5.8%1||Credit card interest rate at 31.5%||Interest saved|
|Preferential interest rate at 5.8%1||HKD238.36*|
|Credit card interest rate at 31.5%||HKD1,294.52|
*Interest is calculated on the basis of 365 calendar days per year, 30 days interest expense of Cash Credit Plan is HKD238.36 ( = HKD50,000 x 5.8% ÷ 365 days x 30 days), daily interest expense is around HKD7.95. The annualised percentage rate is 5.96%.
How to apply
Product resources and services
Spending Instalment Plan
Get greater financial flexibility when you repay your credit card balance by instalments.
HSBC credit cards
Enjoy exclusive rewards and privileges when you shop, eat and travel with an HSBC credit card.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The promotional period is from 9 August 2022 to 7 February 2023, both dates inclusive. The personalised preferential annual interest rate 5.8% is applicable to selected customers and is for reference only. The preferential annual interest rate is to be determined by HSBC from time to time for individual promotion. The preferential annual interest rate and annualised percentage rate ("APR") differ depending on individual customer eligibility. Please call our hotline for the preferential annual interest rate and the annualised percentage rate applicable to you. The APR for the preferential annual interest rate 5.8% is 5.96%. The APR is calculated based on the requirement of the Code of Banking Practice. APR is a reference rate which expresses the fees and charges of respective product as an annualized rate.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Cash Credit Plan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.